Home » » Wonder (2017) Review

Wonder (2017) Review

Image result for wonder

Wonder was the biggest surprise of 2017. This movie was directed by Stephen Chbosky and stars Owen Wilson, Jacob Tremblay, and Julia Roberts. The film is about a boy named Auggie Pullman, who has facial differences which leads to him being bullied in school.

This story is an uplifting drama about Auggie's struggles through school. I cried a bit during this film. The sad bits are the dog dying and the happy bits are the ending. The ending because of Julia Robert's lines 'you truly are a wonder, Auggie' and the passage Auggie wrote. Auggie you made me cry during this movie!

I enjoyed every frame of this movie and found no mistakes and no parts I didn't enjoy. So here come my favorite parts. The fight scenes because they are dealt with so seriously and are good. *cough Fist Fight cough*. Last but not least, EVERY SINGLE FRAME AND SCENE OF THIS WHOLE MOVIE.

Well, I said Gifted was the last A+ Movie, but Wonder gets an A+.





















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

 
Copyright © 2017 Blu Michaels Reviews
Blogger Templates