Home » » Jurassic School

Jurassic School

Jurassic School Poster
Jurassic School is a terrible film by production company The Asylum. In my opinion, in all the 100-500 movies I've seen this is one of the worst. It could have been better even though it's budget is very, very low. I just didn't like this. The rating on aggregator site IMDB it has a 2.9/10. Crazy right? Also, one thing I had to point out is this movie has 1 well-known actor.
So this movie had me say "Wow! How would a low-budget Asylum production be that good?" Over the first 25 minutes, though. Then, the last 1 hour was pure torture. Kids were saying the same lines, using cliches and trying to be cool as ****. That didn't impress me.
Asylum thinks everyone loves them but nope. The only good Asylum movie there is is Dead 7.

Well for the first 25 minutes being what they are what saves it from an F, but it gets the dreaded D-.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

 
Copyright © 2017 Blu Michaels Reviews
Blogger Templates